About The Program
Microsoft Excel is a helpful and powerful program for data analysis and documentation. It is a spreadsheet program, which contains a number of columns and rows, where each intersection of a column and a row is a “cell.” Each cell contains one point of data or one piece of information. By organizing the information in this way, you can make information easier to find, and automatically draw information from changing data.
By the end of this program, you’ll be able to:
- Design and develop charting
- Solving problems by using functions and formulas in the worksheet
- Demonstrate how to manage data using different functions
- Formulate data using Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts
Who Should Attend
- Accounts/Finance, Human Resource and Administrative clerks, executives, and managers;
- Supervisors, Mid-level executive/ officers, administrative, support staff; and
- Anyone who wishes to improve their knowledge using the software.