About The Program
Microsoft Excel is a helpful and powerful program for data analysis and documentation. It is a spreadsheet program, which contains a number of columns and rows, where each intersection of a column and a row is a “cell.” Each cell contains one point of data or one piece of information. By organizing the information in this way, you can make information easier to find, and automatically draw information from changing data.
In addition, Microsoft Excel is a tool for organizing and performing calculations on data. It can analyse data, calculate statistics, generate pivot tables, and represent data as a chart or graph.
By the end of this course, you will be able to operate Microsoft Excel effectively in your workplace, through saving time from manipulating and storing data. Thus, emphasizing more time on data analysis and improving the organisation/department’s bottom-line.
Upon completion of the course, learners will be able to:
- Protect the integrity of the worksheet and its data
- Utilize named ranges to simplify functions usage
- Execute functions to calculate and to manipulate complex data
- Apply functions to efficiently and effectively read through large data
- Consolidate mountains of data to readable format
- Utilize Solver and What-If analysis to reduce time spent working on probable scenarios
- Generate Dynamic Named Ranges and Charts to simplify data manipulation and storage for day-to-day tasks
Who Should Attend
- Accounts/Finance, Human Resource and Administrative clerks, executives, and managers;
- Supervisors, Mid-level executive/ officers, administrative, support staff; and
- Anyone who wishes to improve their knowledge using the software.
Experience in the following areas is required:
- Basic knowledge in Excel 2016 and above
- Basic knowledge in formatting and modifying worksheets
- Basic knowledge in working with tables and charts
- Basic knowledge in PivotTable and PivotCharts
- Basic knowledge in functions (Logical, Lookup & Reference and Statistical)